HOW-TO START YOUR OWN MOBILE BUSINESS
Why go Mobile?
Lets face it, the old fashion Brick and Mortar concept was yesterdays news and sadly its over saturated. Not only is rent super high, your tied down to a minimum of a 2-5 year lease. So why go mobile you ask? Here are the straight forward reasons why:
- Low Business Start-up cost
- Pop-ups are IN
- Be your own BOSS
- No lease contracts with landlords
- Showcase your brand or carry brands you believe in freely
- Not tied down to one place
- Travel to your demographic + Pop-up at different events
- Create an engaging shopping experience
Voyager Social's How-To webinar is hosted by Mobile Retail Pioneer, Jordana Fortaleza. She is the co-founder of JD LUXE Mobile Boutique + JD LUXE Truck + Mortar located at Westfield, The Village. With her seven years of experience and expertise in Mobile Retail, she perfected the Mobile Pop-Up concept along with the Truck + Mortar concept. JD LUXE has been featured on LA TIMES, BBC NEWS, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, BRAVO: Mobile Boutique has done over 1,000 events, has done Pop-Ups at festivals and Coachella parties, has been at the Oscars, and partnered with other brands such us Daniel Wellington and NARS.
What does the webinar include?
- 2.5 hours of How-to-launch guide on everything you need to know when starting your Mobile Business.
- A Strategic Business Plan and Incorporation
- Start-up Cost ($5,000 - $100,000+)
- Truck Finding ( Craigslist, Ebay, Trucker, etc.)
- City Permits & Business Licensing
- Strategic Interior and Exterior Truck Design
- Lucrative Events and Schedule
- Social Media + Digital Content Marketing
- E-commerce content
- Trend Forecast and Planning
Webinar cost: $120 PP - You will be given an access code at time of purchase. Next Webinar Date is March 13, 2017 at 12PM (PST). * Please note that space is limited and spots fill up fast! (Private sessions available upon request).
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
- BRANDING + DIGITAL MARKETING THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
- TRUCK BUILD OUT + DESIGN
- WEB DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT
- MANUFACTURING DESIGNS + BUYING
- LISCENSING TRUCK + MORTAR