HANDLOOM "TURKISH TOWEL"
The "Handloom Turkish Towel" is handloomed and a signature bath towel from Turkey. Each one is made from perfectly pure 100% Turkish Cotton. They feature inspiring designs and come in a variety of colors. Peshtemals are stylish and are softly textured. When it comes to sunbathing, it provides a quick-dry and easy to carry solution for every beach day.
• The peshtemals absorb water as fast as a traditional towel, dries very quickly, takes up less space, is easy to carry.
• They are trending in worldwide beaches and taking over the thick towels.
• It makes a very practical towel for backpacking and traveling because they take up very little space.
| How to Use |
• Drape it over your lounger, wear it as a sarong, or toss it over your shoulders as a shawl.
• Also you can use them as your bath towels, guest towels, outdoor leisure and for interior decorating such as table cloth, table runner and a throw.
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- 70" L x 35" W (180 cm x 90 cm)
| Care Instructions |
• Please wash before first use - a gentle wash with cold water in machine or hand wash makes the Peshtemal more absorbent and also softens the fabric. They get softer with each wash, unlike most cotton towels.
• Don't worry about pulled threads! Our towels are woven, and won’t unravel. Just cut off any pulled threads that might appear with a pair of scissors.